How Parents Can Reduce Burnout in Youth Sports Workshop
An interactive workshop with former NCAA head coach & youth sports expert Chris Bianchi, 11-year-old Zane Bianchi and 9-year-old Brenna Bianchi.
- Both Zane and Brenna have their own YouTube shows featuring nationally recognized guests like:
- Hall of Fame Coach Jim Calhoun
- 2018 NCAA Softball Champion Head Coach Lonni Alameda of Florida State
- The Ike Cousins Head Baseball Coach at the University of Georgia Scott Stricklin
- 2015 NCAA Hockey Champion Head Coach Nate Leaman of Providence
- 2016 NCAA Lacrosse Champion Head Coach Joe Breschi of North Carolina
- USA Olympic Wrestler Tela O'Donnel Bacher
- 2x World Cup Winner, Team USA Soccer Captain, 4x NCAA Champion and Soccer Hall of Fame Member Kristine Lilly
- Both Zane and Brenna enjoy playing hockey, wrestling, lacrosse, soccer, baseball and softball.
- Their shows (Three Questions with Zane) & (Tough Girls and Heroes) focus on life lessons, goal setting and having
fun playing sports.
- Hear what Chris, Zane and Brenna have to say about how best to prevent kids from dropping out or losing the love
of sports (85% of kids will quit sports by their first year of high school)
Time - 7:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Session I – June 16th
Session II – June 23rd
$15 Registration Fee with PayPal sign up.